Sunday, April 9, 2017

SUNDAY SNAPS


This week’s prompts:


“This Happened Today”
 Paid Taxes.

“Many”
My sewing friendship group, Wednesday Wackos, had Christmas in April. No, we weren’t early; we were late.


“Frame”
Glasses Frame


“Magazine”
And, too many magazines for sure.


“Postcard”
Advertising an upcoming event at my quilt guild. We are really looking forward to this. It’s our first ever Tour and Luncheon.


“Fork”
I couldn’t pass up this display of colorful forks at the grocery store. Which color would you purchase? I’m leaning toward the lime green.


These prompts are from Fat Mum Slim’s Photo-A-Day. On Instagram she is #fmspad. I hope you enjoy them.


Marilyn

3 comments:

Barb said...

I guess you had to show the bad before we could get to the good....

Karen said...

Great photos, Marilyn. Chuckled at the Christmas in April :) Those glasses were made for a quilter!

Needled Mom said...

LIME GREEN for me too!

Ah yes...the dreaded taxes. UGH!