Monday, April 22, 2013

MAKE-IT-MONDAY


I wasn't going to be home this week.  However, my plans fell through and this container of fabric was going with me for this week's project.  I am still going ahead with my plans and I am even going to tell you what I will be making.

I am in a house block swap.  The swap has you making 18 house blocks that represent you in some way.  I have plans for getting them all done by Finished-on-Friday.  Fingers crossed.  Now to get started.

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

10 comments:

Karen said...

What an interesting challenge. I'd have to think long and hard to come up with a house that represents me, so I am looking forward to seeing where your imagination takes you!

Needled Mom said...

That sounds like fun. I can't wait to see them.

beth said...

Sounds like a very fun swap! Happy sewing!

hetty said...

Sounds interesting! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Pamela O said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with...fun project

Frances Moore said...

You go girl ! I cain't wait to see them.

Jenny said...

Thats a lot of blocks to make in a week you will be very busy

Barb said...

Have fun!!! I am excited to see your houses.

Unknown said...

Lol! Okay...now where are those houses...just show us what you got!!!! lol...pushy aren't I. You keep on making projects in just one week so it is so expected to come over here on Friday morning and be WOW ED!!!! Lol...no problems, I know whatever you post will be really neat!

hugzzzzzzzz
Pam

Lois said...

You are such a clever person, looking forward to seeing your house blocks Marilyn.
Hugs
Lois