Thursday, March 19, 2015

ROW BY ROW

I joined a row by row on-line swap last year.  There were six of us that participated.  It was just loads of fun.  I really enjoyed the entire process. Everyone picked their own theme and made their first row.  We then mailed by rotation so everyone did a row that would in some way enhance your row.  We also sent along some fabric to use if they wanted.  My theme was "Out of Africa"; my row is the girls.  This is what came back to me in yesterday's mail.


Isn't is just fabulous?!  I love each and every row. Thank you ladies for such a lovely exchange!

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

7 comments:

Pat from Florida said...

I love your rows!

Khris said...

Fantastic...love it.
Hugs Khris

Needled Mom said...

Wow....that looks awesome.

Barb said...

Oh my gosh, I just love it....

Bev C said...

Hello Marilyn,

What a great idea, your quilt is so lovely and bright and fit the theme you wanted perfectly.

Happy days.
Bev.

Unknown said...

Oh my! Very gorgeous! 😀!

Karen Mallory said...

It is fabulous Marilyn! All the ladies did a fantastic job on their rows!
hugs Karen