Sunday, April 23, 2017

SUNDAY SNAPS


“Egg”
 My friend, Susan C, served these eggs for Easter dinner. They were delicious; but, just look at that adorable bunny!


“Eye Spy”
What does your eye spy Trudy?


“Water”
I really like how this photo turned out.


“Retro”
Apparently, these are considered retro; but for me, it’s every day use.


“I Sat Here”
I need to sit here more often and for longer times.


“Rough”
The rough bark on my Chinese Elm tree.

These prompts are from Fat Mum Slim’s Photo-A-Day. On Instagram she is #fmspad. I hope you enjoy them.
Have a great week.

Marilyn

7 comments:

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

I love the picture of the tree trunk.

Needled Mom said...

Those bowls are retro???? I use mine all the time too. Guess I must be retro as well.

Barb said...

I love devil eggs....and your picture of the bowls bring back memories....great pictures.

hetty said...

That Corning ware is retro? Why? Someone bought it for me 50 years ago as a wedding present. And I still have most of it.

Clipping Solutions said...

Really so amazing !This post very informative and useful.raster to vector conversion service

Peter parker said...

Binance Getting insufficient funds message |Binance number
Majority of Binance users encounter errors associated with getting insufficient funds message every now and then, that makes users helpless and also hamper users work in the middle of nowhere. Under such critical scenarios, contacting Binance support phone number is the fruitful decision. You will be connected to the professionals who have impeccable solutions and remedies for your every single error. They are available all day and night for assistance and can be accessed from any corner of the world.

تاج للخدمات المنزلية said...


Sewerage wiring company in Dammam, Khobar, Qatif and Al-Ahsa at the best and cheapest prices 0556959823

شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء