Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sneak Peak










Here is a sneak peak of the quilt I am making. I put a dent in it today; but, still have a ways to go. Had to stop when the room got too hot. I am using 10 fat quarters and a solid green sashing. Usually, I am not fond of solid colors unless it is kona black. However, in this case, it is working for me.



By the way, never turn you back on a 14 week-old puppy. I have decided that is probably about the terrible two's in human years. How can a small puppy reach up and pull a drying blouse off the door and break the hanger? Not to mention pulling blocks off the design wall. And, doesn't she look innocent? Oh, what are a few Trudy bite marks in a quilt? After all it is going to family. Besides, she is somewhat forgiven today because she let me sleep until 7:00 AM. And that is a good thing.
















8 comments:

Melissa ;-) said...

Gee, whiz, Marilyn! How many helper elves have you got over there working on that quilt?

Pamela O said...

OK - that was fast!!! Love your puppy too!!!

Pat Barton said...

Gotta love such a cute pup :) And she knows it too!
PB

Karen Mallory said...

The quilt is looking great Marilyn! The fabrics work well with that solid. I think any baby anamal is capible of getting into, on to, up on anything!! LOL
hugs Karen

Michelle said...

I think your quilt top is beautiful Marilyn, I can't wait to see it finished...cheers Michelle

Unknown said...

Oh, yes! I am still liking my quilt..yes sirreee! teeheeheeheee! I love puppies; had a great idea when I was young to raise the puppies after they are weaned from mommy to about a year and then find the year old a home and then on to the next puppy! LOL!
hugz
Pam

Khris said...

ohh yes I love the fabrics and quilt....looks great..hugs Khris

Sharon-NZ said...

ohh yum Ilove those fabrics you are using