Sunday, February 7, 2010

Frances Moore

One of my favorite quilters is Frances Moore. She has a blog you can visit frantastic-stitch witchery . Frances quilts. Frances teaches quilting. In fact, Two Wacky Women have been involved with four quilting retreats with her. Frances has one coming up on February 19, 2010. It is a Machine Quilting retreat and you learn to quilt using your regular sewing machine. I'm telling you she has you quilting with your darning foot within a half an hour. Truly she does. I posted a while ago that I was told to listen to my quilt top tell me what to do. It was Frances who told me that. In fact, here is a small piece of her work she gave me called Listen. Perfect isn't it? If anyone is interested in a great weekend learning to listen and quilt, there are still a few openings. Information can be found at TwoWackyWomen . Happy quilting.

3 comments:

creativedawn said...

Why yes, I am very interested...lol. I guess I will just go on her blog and watch your blog to see what you post followiing the great weekend...
hugz
pam

Melissa said...

thanks for the link! She does beautiful work!

frantastic said...

Oh! I was just checking what you were up to and WOW! There was my name. I can't thank you enough for your kind words.