Wednesday, September 15, 2010

SUNSHINE AWARD

My friend and one-time Long Beach neighbor, Jan, (OK I didn't know her then) sent me this really cool award.  It cannot help but put a smile on the recipient's face.  Soooooooooooo........
 


I am passing it on to the following bloggers:

Beth
Frances
Hetty
Karen
Khristina
Melissa
Naomi
Pat
Pam
Pam
Rob
Robin

Here are the rules of this award:
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.

2. Pass the award on to 12 follow bloggers

3. Link the nominees.

4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

3 comments:

beth said...

Thanks Marilyn!!
You're too sweet!

Khris said...

Thank you my dear friend...you are very kind....big hugs Khris

Pamela O said...

Thanks so much Marilyn, BIG HUG.
I awarded you one on my blog too!!!
http://pamsactivities.blogspot.com/