Wednesday, March 16, 2011

IRISH MUSES



Do you follow Micki's blog?  If you don't you really should.  She is originally from Philly and now resides in Ireland and you can find her here. 


Each month Micki interviews a couple of blog owners and then introduces them to her blog followers.  I feel honored that she selected me for one this month.  You can read it here.  Micki has some wonderful stories to tell and I hope you get to know her wonderful spirit. Thank you Micki.

Quilt happy,
Marilyn



5 comments:

Barb said...

Micki is one awesome person....

beth said...

How nice. Blogland friends make the world a better place.

SewCalGal said...

I love Micki's interviews. Glad to see she has interviewed you.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

Great interview Marilyn. I'm very proud of you. BTW speaking of google reader, this didn't show up until 3/18/11 in the morning. What's up with my reader?

Diana said...

I read it and it was brilliant, really enjoyed it.
hugs