Saturday, June 29, 2013

GOOD BYE GOOGLE READER - HELLO BLOGLOVIN

If you are a Google Reader user, I'm sure you know that Sunday is its last day.  Have you selected your replacement way to read your blogs?  I've picked Bloglovin.  I've been using it for over a month now and find it works for me just fine.  I like it even better on my tablet because it shows it in HD.  Just prettier is all.  It seems there is a need to claim my blog using this code.

Follow">http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8277839/?claim=gd8ragqzxxn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

And, because every post needs a picture, QBS Quilt Guild is collecting patriotic star blocks at the July meeting. 


Quilt happy,

Marilyn

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

See you on Bloglovin.

Karen Mallory said...

I chose bloglovin too as it was the only one I could move my google list too without all the hassel.
Nice stars!
hugs karen