Sunday, August 24, 2014

SUNDAY SNAPS

This week's prompts:

DINNER -  Winner, winner, chicken dinner including backyard tomatoes and limes.



ARROW - I had some trouble coming up with something for this prompt...and then I saw this.



TO DO - I live by my to-do lists.  Well, almost.



BEFORE BEDTIME - Do you notice that your bedtime rituals increase with age? 



DECORATE - It's fun to change up the decorations now and again.



WORDS - My neighborhood paper only comes out once a week; but, it has the words of what's going on around town.



STYLE - My newest handbag has lots of style.



Have a great week and

Quilt happy,''


Marilyn

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The fresh garden rewards are always so yummy.

hetty said...

Sorry I couldn't stop by sooner. I had 28 people over today for a BBQ. It was also an opportunity to bring my daughter a shower gift for her baby. I love your interpretations. I have tomatoes, but no limes in my backyard.