Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Grommet Bag is Finally Done



Can you believe it? Yes, the Grommet Bag is done, finished, over. And, I love it. Putting in the grommets was really quite simple. The hard part was remembering to have them. Frankly, I never actually picked them up. It was Robin who handed them to me one morning as I dropped by her house on my way to some place. This is my final sample for the International Quilt Show in Long Beach this week. At least I think it is. Hope to see you there. Our booth number is 1333 - 35.

8 comments:

Khris said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT....I am going to have to have one of those....what was this pattern called Marilyn? although it looks fairly basic...just need to find those huge grommets...LOL.. Hugs Khris

Beeshebags said...

I reckon they'd look great on our stall hey Khris? Love the fabric you've used Marilyn.....of course you love it, who wouldn't? Bet that pattern sells up a storm. Hugs Naomi

Unknown said...

It's so beautiful! love that fabric... I want one!
hugz
Pam

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

It came out great. Did we cut some of the fabric to have at the show? Hmmmm, I can't remember.

Karen Mallory said...

Great bag Marilyn! Love the grommets! I have that fabric with the yellow background! Sell lots!
hugs Karen

Diana said...

Yep it's a winner, love the grommets.

Sharon-NZ said...

I love it as well its really cool

Cath Ü said...

So the grommets are the rings set in the fabric that the straps go through? It looks fantastic... Love it....
Cath Ü