Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SNOWMAN UPDATE

It's raining today.  I could get a good book and lose myself in it; but, I think the best thing to do is quilt.















I am ready to quilt my snowmen top and realize that I really don't have a suitable backing and I need to go shopping.  Not that anyone will see the back, but it should somewhat relate to the front. And look what I found.  Pretty perfect don't you think?  Oh, and the chocolate too.  You need chocolate on such a gloomy day.
So it is sandwiched now and I'm part-way through.  Check back later.  It shouldn't take long especially if it rains tomorrow.

Quilt happy,
Marilyn

6 comments:

Melissa ;-) said...

I just love it, Marilyn!

Barb said...

That is the best snowman fabric and will be so wonderful for your quilt.....yes...chocolate would be good.

Jolene Yen said...

Looking good!

Pamela O said...

Ahhh so cute. I love the backing and that little block with the snowman looking out the window was the block I made in the exchange. I'm so glad you are putting this together and can't wait to see it finished!!!!

hetty said...

That snowman fabric is perfect! I agree, chocolate on a rainy day. There is nothing better!

Unknown said...

That is so, so beautiful Marilyn and it always nice to have a great looking back! The snowmen will thank you...lol!

hugz
Pam