Monday, December 27, 2010

IT'S ALL A BLURRRR

I love this picture.   I made this quilt for my granddaughter Madeline.  She had requested a quilt for Christmas and that I surprise her with style and color.  She liked it.  But, that blur is her younger brother Kalani.  No, he wasn't full of sugar, just energy. 

He is calmer here with a new Wii Game.  Next to him is younger sister, Noelle, with her new princess heels from Aunt Janet.
Noelle asked Santa for a Princess Dress and Ariel's Magic Vanity.  Santa came through all right.  Isn't that a happy child? Grandma was asked to text Santa and thank him for all the gifts.  And, She did.

Quilt happy,
Marilyn

4 comments:

creativedawn said...

Marilyn,
That is so sweet! She looks so happy! I love that quilt!

hugz
Pam

Sharon-NZ said...

Great pics, and I really love that quilt :o)))

hetty said...

Adorable grandkids, Marilyn! Even the blurry one! The quilt is perfect for Madeline. It matches her outfit.

Melissa said...

That picture is just too cute and absolutely nails the vast majority of little boys on Christmas! Lovely pics of the girls, too!