Tuesday, February 15, 2011

GENEROSITY PROJECT

I have mailed out my generosity projects (from this post) and Frances, Pat, and Cyn have received theirs. Naomi, who lives in Australia, is getting something different.  Australia's customs frown upon getting plant matter in the mail; and besides, it was just too heavy to mail overseas.


I made aromatherapy bags filled with lentils and a variety of dried herbs and flowers.  I found the idea from this blog.  Now, I need to make one for me.

Quilt happy,
Marilyn

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Marilyn....
that's a good idea! lovely!

hugz
Pam

hetty said...

Great idea, Marilyn! I should make one for myself too.

Barb said...

I should do this myself...seems like we all agree so far...so indulge yourself and make yourself one....really....take time for you!!

Karen Mallory said...

That is a nice bag. Bet it smells good!
Lucky ladies who get them!
hugs Karen

Melissa ;-) said...

Love those aromatherapy bags. I love the scents as much as the heat. Great for a sore neck after a day of picking out stitches!!

Pamela O said...

OK, that's different but a great idea. Love it