Tuesday, September 13, 2011

GETA'S NEW PATTERN: URBAN DELIGHT

Do you follow Geta Quilting Studio's Blog?  It's a good one.  A while ago she posted that she needed a little help, you can read about it here.  She was looking for a name for her newest patten.  I had been following her progress for awhile and thought it had a crisp, modern look to it.  I suggested Urban Delight and she liked it.  I won!  She sent me her wonderful pattern as my prize. 

Thank you so much Geta.  I am looking forward to making it.  Read all about Geta's newest pattern here and how you can get your own.

Quilt happy,
Marilyn

8 comments:

Linda said...

Lucky you! What a great pattern. I love it.

hetty said...

Love the pattern and love the name! Way to go Marilyn!

Khris said...

Fantastic!! Love the name...hugs Khris

creativedawn said...

CONGRATULATIONS! and that is a great name for the quilt!

hugz
Pam

Barb said...

Oh yes, I do follow her, have some of her patterns as well....lucky you.... and congrats for picking the winning name, I like the name!!

Pat from FL and MI said...

Does seem an appropriate name. Congrats!

Karen Mallory said...

Great name you came up with Marilyn!! Nice to give you the pattern as a prize.
What is wrong with the UFO quilt??? I think it is looking fantastic!!
hugs Karen

Melissa said...

Congrats! Now this is a quilt you should make up and keep for yourself!