Definition of THANKSGIVING
1 : the act of giving thanks
2 : a prayer expressing gratitude
3 a: a public acknowledgment or celebration of divine goodness
Today is Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday of the year. It is all about family and being thankful. It is also when most of us take a moment and reflect on for what we are thankful. I have so much for which to be thankful; but, here are 10 on my list.
10. My first cup of coffee in the morning that helps me wake up and begin a new day.
9. Life’s challenges as they as give me the opportunity to become a better person.
8. Rainbows because they follow the storm and offer a promise of beauty.
7. My home that gives me comfort and peace.
6. My hobbies that keep my mind active and challenged.
5. Emotions of all kinds for they let me know how alive I am.
4. Pets for teaching me patience and giving me joy.
3. Best friends for being there for me without even asking.
2. My family that offers me more pleasure than I could ever imagine. I love you so much.
1. You for being here right now.