Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'M ON THE ROAD

Road to California Quilt Show that is.  We always look so forward to this great event each January in Southern California.  It’s a big deal, honest. 

Besides it being a great show of fabulous quilts, there are a ton of vendors.  We love vendors don't we?  They also offer a wonderful variety of classes.  Another thing that we love.  This year I will be taking Cindy Needham’s machine quilting class:  Ready, Set, Go…Let’s Quilt.  Thanks for Robin, I am prepared.  She put together quilt sandwiches for me. 

My hope is to get even a tiny bit as good as this sample.  I'll post my samples when I get back.  Maybe. 

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

6 comments:

Svenja said...

AMAZING!!! Thats all I can say. Just lovely.

Svenja

Janet said...

Wow! Awesome sample. Enjoy the class and have fun!

Susan said...

Have fun and good luck with your machine quilting class. I'm going tomorrow. :)

Pat from FL and MI said...

Oh you lucky girl!

creativedawn said...

Okay, where is that sample? Are you back yet? heeheehee...

hugz

Beeshebags said...

You already do a great job of quilting hun, so I can only imagine this course/class just made you better :o)

Hugs Naomi