Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'M ON THE ROAD

Road to California Quilt Show that is.  We always look so forward to this great event each January in Southern California.  It’s a big deal, honest. 

Besides it being a great show of fabulous quilts, there are a ton of vendors.  We love vendors don't we?  They also offer a wonderful variety of classes.  Another thing that we love.  This year I will be taking Cindy Needham’s machine quilting class:  Ready, Set, Go…Let’s Quilt.  Thanks for Robin, I am prepared.  She put together quilt sandwiches for me. 

My hope is to get even a tiny bit as good as this sample.  I'll post my samples when I get back.  Maybe. 

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

5 comments:

Janet said...

Wow! Awesome sample. Enjoy the class and have fun!

Susan said...

Have fun and good luck with your machine quilting class. I'm going tomorrow. :)

Pat from Florida said...

Oh you lucky girl!

Unknown said...

Okay, where is that sample? Are you back yet? heeheehee...

hugz

Beeshebags said...

You already do a great job of quilting hun, so I can only imagine this course/class just made you better :o)

Hugs Naomi