Friday, November 15, 2013

ANOTHER FINISH


I have had the pleasure to quilt with my daughter most of the week.  And, I was able to finish my Bento Box quilt top. 

 


I love it.  Do you see Gracie photo bombing?

My daughter's quilt will need to remain a secret for a while.  It is going to be a gift. 

Today I am off to my grandson's Veteran's program.  A little late I know.  But,  there were some unexpected events at his school last week.  I'm excited to be able to take in some of these events, except this takes place at 8:30 in the morning.  Really?

Have a great weekend and

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

6 comments:

hetty said...

Love your Bento Box! And Gracie is such a cutie!

Barb said...

Love your quilt!!!!

Needled Mom said...

The Bento is gorgeous! Have a great time with your grandson today.

Heather371 said...

love this! so awesome!!!

Heather in wi

Karen Mallory said...

The quilt turned out great! Love the way Gracie is peeking out in the corner!!
hugs Karen

Khris said...

Very nice and to Gracie too...lol
Hugs Khris