Friday, February 21, 2014


I've been putting together and cutting kits or sewing projects this week.  Like most of you, I have so much fabric that putting together kits should be a no brainer.  Of course, I still had to go shopping to fill in gaps, like the perfect background.  But, I have several kits ready to go now. 

Tomorrow, my friendship group is meeting for a sew-in day. It will be nice to just set up the machine and put the foot to the pedal.

Then on Monday through Thursday I'm going to another group sew-in.  I'm sure I have enough cut to see me through both.  Gosh it will be nice to just have nothing to do but sew, and eat, and visit. Awwwwwww.......

Quilt happy,



hetty said...

Ohhh! You lucky girl. I love those sew-ins. Enjoy!

Barb said...

You are so smart....I need to do that but then I will stress...maybe I won't.

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

You forgot we get to drink wine in the evening? :-)

Pamela Davis said...

That sounds fabulous, Marilyn! Have lots of fun! I look forward to seeing the pics...don't forget to take lots of pictures of the ladies while sewing!!!