Friday, March 14, 2014

QUILTY HUGS


I have been working on things I cannot show you for so long:  gifts for people who may see the postings here.  So, while it seems that I am unproductive, I do keep plugging along.

I can now show you the healing-heart quilt for a gal in my on-line friendship group, C-R-A-F-T.  She received it yesterday.  Members sent me a 9.5" heart of their choice and I put it together and quilted it.  I hope she likes it.

 

Now I am neatening my quilt room so I can tackle more projects that have deadlines.  Enjoy your weekend and

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

5 comments:

Karen said...

It looks like a big, warm hug for sure. You do so many kind things :)

Pamela Davis said...

Ohhhhh! It is gorgeous!!! You've outdone yourself, Marilyn ... again!!! Lol! hugzzzzzzz Thanks for making it!!!

hugz

hetty said...

What's not to like? It's gorgeous. Love the hearts. I have been neatening my sewing space too, but it still looks like a cyclone hit it.

Barb said...

What a lovely quilt!

Karen Mallory said...

It turned out beautiful Marilyn! You are so wonderful for doing this for us!
hugs Karen