Sunday, January 25, 2015

SUNDAY SNAPS



"HOMEMADE" - What else, quilts.

"WINDOW" - They say that eyes are the window to the soul.

"IN A ROW" - I'm in a row by row swap. This is my row.

"COLLECTION" - I'm not at home to get to my collections; but, I love and have a lot of thread.  I suppose you could call it a useful collection.

"SOMETHING FAR AWAY" - My favorite local In-N-Out is far away from me right now.  

 "PLAY TIME" - For me this means working with fabric.


 "BLACK & WHITE" - This is Chester.


I hope you have a good week and

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

6 comments:

Karen said...

Wonderful! Love your row quilt. Is Chester a new addition to your family?

Needled Mom said...

Your row by row is fabulous.

N said...

Very cute row quilt.

hetty said...

Love your row! Chester is so cute. Is he a new member of the family?

Barb said...

always love your snaps!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! This is a test!