Wednesday, July 1, 2015

SNEAK PEEK

Sometimes you just need a quick one to put together, especially when it is earmarked for charity. I picked up this cute panel a while ago and promptly put it away. As I was looking for something else, I found it (I even found what I was actually looking for). Since my guild is getting together baby quilts for the Marine Base in September, this seems like a winner.


I did a bit of cutting, added some four patches, etc. I had purchased the backing along with the panel. So, I made a binding and now it is ready to go. 


I am putting aside next week for quilting baby quilts.  Stay tuned.

Hope you are having a good week and

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That is so cute. Have fun with it.

hetty said...

Cute fabric! Can't wait to see your baby quilts.