Monday, June 15, 2009

Quilt


Sample Sewing

I am one of Two Wacky Women and I am getting ready for the International Quilt Festival in Long Beach. This means sample sewing. I have recently completed two quilt tops to kit. The first is based on Robin's pattern (which is wildly popular right now) Magnolia Lane. The fabric is Monarch by Free Spirit. What a fun, quick and easy pattern to spend a couple of days making.
Now to quilt it. To quilt it myself or take it to my long-arm quilter. It clearly depends on what kind of time I will have as things get closer.

5 comments:

Khris said...

woohooo...great to see you blogging....LOVE the green and orange quilt...hugs Khris

Sharon-NZ said...

way to go girl, love the green background, and love the quilt

Lisa said...

Hi ya... love the background Marilyn... Lisa

Karen Mallory said...

Hey Marilyn!! Your blog looks great! Pictures are always good. Don't forget to put a link to your Two Wacky Women website! LOve the quilts!
hugs Karen

Beeshebags said...

Hiya Marilyn, you wacky woman you....I still love the Monarch top the best......so you may as well just pack that one and the Brazilia up and send them to Khris and I lol Once the Quilt Festival is over though...we'll let you use them for that! Isn't that kind of us? lol Hugs Naomi