Thursday, April 26, 2012

LADYBUGS


A friend of mine, Nora (she lives in Switzerland) is always sending me wonderful things via email.  This is something she sent this week:


Aren’t they just so darn cute?  I wrote her back that my stepson had given me an Army helmet that had been made into a ladybug years ago.  She asked that I send a picture.  So, I did. 

 It is looking a little sad; but, I still love it.  Maybe I’ll spruce it up this summer.  Or better still, when my granddaughter and her friend visit me this summer, they will spruce it up.  I like that idea best.

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

6 comments:

The Knaup's said...

LADYBUGS!!! Those ARE cute!

hetty said...

Those are adorable. I like the little legs that are on yours. I have some rocks that are painted to look like ladybugs.

Pat from Florida said...

Cute! You are loved.

Pat from Florida said...

Cute! You are loved.

Pat from Florida said...

Cute! You are loved.

Karen Mallory said...

Too cute Marilyn! I love the helmet one and think you should leave it like it is. It has a lot of personality and totally looks like garden art!
hugs Karen