Sunday, April 8, 2012

SUNDAY SNAPS


SUNDAY SNAP SYNOPSIS (April 8, 2012)
 
The word is "Color", and being that it is Easter week, what better than the wonderful color of spring flowers.

Two Wacky Women had some "Mail" going out this week.

 And you know what "Makes me Happy"?  An early morning visit to my lap by Gracie, and a cup of coffee of course.


It was hard for me to deal with the word "Tiny".  But sticking with my spring flowers..........


How about a nice spring "Lunch"?


"Shadow" was the word.  The shadow is Trudy.


"Inside my Wallet", seriously?  The spring flowers once they opened a little is far more interesting. 

Wishing you a very Happy Easter.
Quilt happy,

Marilyn

3 comments:

Karen said...

I really enjoy these photo posts of yours and seeing your inventive interpretations of the words. "Tiny" is very clever. I am left wondering, "what's in your wallet?"
Happy Easter!

Pat from Florida said...

Oh come on, share those credit card numbers with us, LOL! Love your pics.

hetty said...

I love your photos! The flowers are wonderful. And I would love Gracie in my lap in the morning. I would love to see what is in your wallet. If I show you mine, will you show me yours?