Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SUNDAY SNAPS A LITTLE LATE


I’m still fishing.  But, I have been taking pictures.  This is one of “Where I’m Standing”.

 My 5-year old granddaughter, Noelle is pretty in “Pink”. 
 “Technology” can mean a lot of charging these days.
 My 9-year old grandson gave me “Something New”.

 We went to a volleyball tournament in Flora-Bama (border of Florida and Alabama).  This lounge was “Something Unusual” to me.  A close look and you will probably see why.
 Beach volleyball at “12:00 o’clock” in Florida; and, it was hot!
“Something Sweet” just has to be my Noelle. 

Quilt happy,
Marilyn

4 comments:

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

Great pictures Marilyn. I'm glad you're have a wonderful time.

Vesuviusmama said...

I just finished reading a book that took place in Florabama. I didn't know it was a real place!

hetty said...

Love your photos! Your granddaughter is the cutest thing and very pretty in pink. My eyes are failing me. What is unusual at that lounge?

Pat from Florida said...

OMG! Are those pelts and carcuses hanging in that lounge?