Sunday, June 10, 2012

SUNDAY SNAPS


SUNDAY SNAPS  


My granddaughter and her BFF are visiting me for a couple of weeks.  As you can imagine, I am having a great time.  While Ashley has lived all over (her father is a retired Army officer) this is her first visit to California.  The girls met when they were both living in Hawaii.  Now Ashley lives in Georgia and Maddie lives in Florida.  It’s nice that they can still get together.
We went out for Thai food one night.  The picture is something “On My Plate” technically a bowl.  Yes, it was yummy all right.


 We also went to my favorite little theatre and here is its “Sign”.


Another outing to Medieval Times and the girls wore these “Hats”.  Oh, are they crowns?  Close enough.


 The word is “Drink”. 

“My View Today”   More about this next week.

And lastly, “The Best Bit of the Weekend”.  What more is there to say?

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

3 comments:

Karen Mallory said...

Glad you are having a grand time with your granddaughters. Looks like lots of fun! My first granddaughter turned 13 yesterday!
hugs Karen

hetty said...

Glad you're having a great time! Love the photos! Ashley and Maddie are two beautiful young women.

Pat from Florida said...

What gorgeous girls. How fun to have them visit.