Sunday, May 4, 2014

SUNDAY SNAP


This week's prompts:

UNDER MY FEET - Driving...


CONTRAST - I love tulips. And I think the contrast here could be a quilt.  Of course, I see quilts in everything.


SILLY - Miss Noelle can be a goof.


BEGINS WITH J - Jacaranda tree.  I love this picture. I even love the Jacaranda tree.  I don't really love the mess they leave everywhere.


SNACK - This chocolate fountain was the dessert at the Orange Grove Quilters Guild New-Member Luncheon this week.  Oh yessss!


COLLECTION - Oh the fabric collection.  And, then there are the sub divisions within that fabric collection:  Stripes, polka dots, black & whites.  Somewhere along the way, I started collecting word fabric.  And, I have actually used a fair amount of it.  Oh be sure I have more than this.


Have a great week and

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

3 comments:

hetty said...

Gotta love Noelle! I am also fascinated with your Jacaranda tree. Too cold to grow them here.
Great pics! Can't wait for next Sunday.

Barb said...

You can bring that chocolate fountain over here....wonderful photos

Needled Mom said...

Ahhhh.... I'll take the chocolate and the fabric. LOL