Friday, May 30, 2014

THREE BANNERS


I actually have been sewing a little.  I made these three banners for my daughter in Florida (and completely out of my stash).  It is from an old Pat Sloan book on monthly banners. I had previously made my daughter the October, November, December and Happy Birthday banners. 

 
Now she will have July, August and September.  I will try to get more done so she will be ready to use them starting in January.  All in good time.  I really need to replace mine as well.  Since I use them as outside decoration and made them in 2003, mine are looking pretty tired.

I hope you are enjoying your week.

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

5 comments:

hetty said...

Love your banners, Marilyn!

Karen Mallory said...

They look great!!!
hugs Karen

Needled Mom said...

Those are terrific! Great idea.

Bev C said...

Hello Marilyn.

So lovely and bright. Love them.

Happy days.
Bev.

Barb said...

What fun banners!!!