Sunday, May 25, 2014

SUNDAY SNAPS


This week's prompts:

SOMETHING I DREW- Then painted.


ALONE - Here she sits all alone.  If she could sing it would be "Nobody likes me; I guess I'll go eat worms".


WAITING - Just sitting here watching commercials and trailers and waiting for the movie to begin.


CARD - I love gift cards.


FREE - I went gluten free some time ago.  I must say it really isn't too hard to follow these days.  Lots of recipes and options at the grocers and restaurants.  Plus, I feel so much better.


BLACK + WHITE - Too many options for this prompt really.  But, I like this photo.


SUNRISE - was at 5:46 AM on this morning.  No sun to be seen, plus I rarely ever am awake in time for sunrise.



Have a great week and

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

4 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful pictures

hetty said...

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important comment. Been busy gardening today.
Love your pics. I especially love 'something I drew'. Are those temperatures happening right now? I thought it was so hot where you are. I think we are warmer right now. Tomorrow's high will be 28C (82F) and the overnight low will be 16C (64F).

Karen Mallory said...

Love your painting Marilyn! Like the doggie picture too! The are all great!
hugs Karen

Frances Moore said...

You're a painter also?? Such talent.