Sunday, July 6, 2014

SUNDAY SNAPS


This week's prompts:

DELIGHT -  I am delighted how these girls are turning out for my row by row quilt swap. 


THE END - A Farewell to Arms and June.


RED & WHITE - I love my Fiestaware, especially the red.


SOMTHING THAT STARTS WITH "K" - Krispy Kreme. Stayed on the outside because had I gone inside the doughnuts would have been inside of me.  Sigh...


MATCH - So do people still match their lipstick to their outfits?  I do.


STARS - Happy 4th of July USA.


ON THE TABLE - I know it's silly; but, this tape dispenser is so cute!


Have a great week and

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I'd have been on the inside if I came across a KK doughnut shop!!!!

Cute doll quilting!

hetty said...

Oh, Marilyn! You've done it again. Such wonderful photos and interpretations. We had a Krispy Kream donut shop near us, but it closed due to lack of business. I love the red fiestaware! So pretty. And that tape dispenser is fantastic.

Unknown said...

Marilyn,

YOU look beautiful with your matching lipstick and what a gorgeous color for you! I love, love the dolls. Fabulous pictures once again!

hugzzzz
Pam
davis6620@gmail,com

Barb said...

I love fiesta ware...love your pictures.

Heather said...

Love your frog tape dispenser. I love hot cinnamon donuts but try to steer right away from them. Loved seeing your photo. Have a great week and happy stitching.