Wednesday, July 9, 2014

YAY! A FINISHED QUILT


I have a finish!  I started this Blue and White Chevron a couple of years ago. I saw this same combination on Pinterest.  Love Pinterest!  A friend and I had got together with the thought that each of us would make one of these for charity.  Not only did we realize it was much more work than we had anticipated; but, I at least, fell in love with it.  So....who knows?


Only eight more quilt tops to quilt.

I hope you are enjoying your week.

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

4 comments:

hetty said...

Oh, so beautiful! Love that you used red for the backing and binding. I don't know if I could part with this one either.

Needled Mom said...

That looks really fabulous. I love the blues.

Barb said...

Oh I looooooooooooooooooove it!!!

The Knaup's said...

Love love love!!!!! This is beautiful!!! Great job!