Sunday, July 27, 2014

SUNDAY SNAPS


This week's prompts:

MOMENT -  That moment when you smell the first coffee of the morning.   
 
BASIC - This green smoothie has four of the basic food groups.

 
 

I WORE THIS - badge last week at the quilting workshop in Vegas.


MACRO - I don't have a macro lens, so this is taken with my Galaxy phone.


WATER- Just plain ol' water.


HOME - Enjoying breakfast on the patio!


FUN - At a favorite local restaurant!


Have a great week and

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I enjoyed you Snaps while I am enjoying that first cuppa! Ahhhh.

beth said...

HOpe you had a great a time in Vegas! ;)

hetty said...

Breakfast on the patio with the smell of that first cup of coffee. Can anything be better than that? Great shots!

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, the aroma of coffee and the softness of that beautiful quilted table cloth! I love these snaps!

hugz

davis6620@gmail.com