Sunday, July 13, 2014

SUNDAY SNAPS


This week's prompts:

VIEW -  from waaaay up high.   


FIRST - thing in the morning...


I NEVER - thought I would be making my own cleaners; but, I do.


ALIVE - when I went shopping this day, I saw this gorgeous sunflower.  It cannot help but make you feel alive, especially at this time of year.


SHARP- this cactus is over 10 feet tall and has lots and lots of sharp little thorns.


 
GOLD - One of my favorite dustables.
 

 
Have a great week and

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

7 comments:

hetty said...

I know what you mean. I didn't think I would ever make my own cleaners, but I do. I love all your photos! I love the View and Alive. How come there are no hexie shots?

Needled Mom said...

I LOVE seeing the big bouquets of sunflowers! They are just "happy" flowers.

I think I am going to start calling my items "dustables". That is great!

Susan said...

Love your Sunday Snaps this week! The view above the clouds is always so inspiring. You make your own cleaners? That is super cool. Ahh I spy a cactus that looks just like my neighbors. :)

Unknown said...

Lol! Whoohooo! You are off on another trip, have lots of fun! "Dustables", I think you've added to the dictionary here and I for one love it and will use this nifty word.

Thanks Marilyn,

hugzzzzzzzzzz

davis6620@gmail.com

Barb said...

I love your way up high photo...for some reason it reminds me of Samoa and all the flying we did...sure miss those days!

Karen Mallory said...

Great piccies! I almost missed them!
Hope you are having lots of fun this week! Of course the doggies didn't make it in this weeks photos as you aren't at home!
hugs Karen

Karen Mallory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.