Sunday, January 15, 2017

SUNDAY SNAPS


This week's prompts

Sunday:  Wall

Being a quilter means walls get adorned with quilts.

Monday:  Mail
Sadly, I rarely get anything in my mailbox at the front door other than advertisements. Almost all my “mail” is electronic these days.

Tuesday:  Two Things
Needle and thread of course.

Wednesday:  Inside my Fridge
This is a very weird prompt in my opinion.  So, liquids on my door it is.

Thursday:  Leaf


Because it was a rainy day, I took a picture of an indoor plant. This plant has a variety of colorful leaves and shapes.


Friday:  People
I took this picture at a meeting with Southern California Counsil of Quilt Guild. Quilters love sharing and looking at whatever the current project is.

Saturday:  Path
This path is in my backyard. It leads to my favorite tree (and the squirrels) my avocado tree. 


These prompts are from FatMum Slim’s Foto-A-Day. On Instagram she is #fmspad. I hope you enjoy it.

Marilyn

4 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That's a good idea to use photo prompts for your blog post. Lovely photographs.

Karen said...

I enjoyed your photos very much, Marilyn. Your backyard looks so friendly and inviting.

hetty said...

Loved your photos! I especially liked your croton plant. And your path to the squirrels.

Needled Mom said...

Very nice. The path looks inviting.