Sunday, January 22, 2017

SUNDAY SNAPS


This week’s prompts:

“Where I Sleep”
“Do I have to move over Mom?”


 “Music”

This picture is in my archives. My grandson loves music and takes both Chorus and Band. He is in Middle School now.

“Today”


A nice view at lunch today.


“Bag”


We have had to bring our own bags to shop here in Long Beach sine 2011. Now all of California does. I have quite a variety by now.


“A Shape”


I love this quilt project with shapes in shapes.


“Something white”


Nothing really to add here.


“Grow”


The Japanese Tulip tree grows it’s flowers before the leaves. I planted this tree when my 10-year-old granddaughter was born.

These prompts are from Fat Mum Slim’s Photo-A-Day. On Instagram she is #fmspad. I hope you enjoy them.

Marilyn

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lovely! Interesting to read about the shopping bags in Long Beach. Our local stores are trying to convert us and stop supplying bags, but it's a slow habit to get into. We are getting better at keeping bags in the car, but usually we forget to take them into the store. (Old dogs learning new tricks...!)