Friday, March 15, 2013

FINISHED-ON FRIDAY (Wk 11)


It is such a small little thing and so fast, it is almost embarrassing.  Almost. 

 
But, it may be useful if you find yourself on a walk and wanting a place to keep a few dollars and a house key. 

So for good measure here is another little project – even simpler to make. 

A magnetic pincushion.  I really like this one.  And, I know I will like it even more when I am at the design wall.  You can find the patterns here and here. 

I hope you have a good weekend and

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

8 comments:

Michele T said...

Sometimes all you need is a few bucks and a key... this is a perfect project! Why didn't I think of this??!!

Needled Mom said...

I like it!!! Think how handy it would be attached to the sewing machine.

Barb said...

every once in a while it is the small projects that keep us going and sparks the fire to get the bigger projects done...

Jan said...

Great ideas.

Unknown said...

Oh, they are such useful projects! I love them all and yep, that magnetic pincushion is so very cool. You ROCKED it again!

hetty said...

Great projects! So handy. Thanks for the link.

Diana said...

Both great projects Marilyn, thanks for sharing the links.
hugs

Karen Mallory said...

Great projects! Love the idea of the magnetic pin cushion!
hugs Karen