Friday, March 1, 2013

FINISHED-ON-FRIDAY (Wk 9)


It’s called “Pockets to Go” by Atkinson’s Designs.  I have had this pattern in my pattern box for some time, and decided that it was time to pull it out and make it (I have several of those patterns wanting to be made).
 
It has two zipper pockets on the outside of the cube.  And, the inside has various sized cubbies.  The bottom and sides are stiffened with Peltex.  It is going to be a useful- quilting tool.  And, cute to boot.  Have a good weekend and I hope you

Quilt happy,
Marilyn

14 comments:

hetty said...

Wow! Love that! Every sewing room should have one of those. Are they difficult to make?

Unknown said...

Ha! It is so cute and functional also! Your genius us showing!
hugzzzz

Unknown said...

Ha! It is so cute and functional also! Your genius us showing!
hugzzzz

Pat from Florida said...

Very handy! Love the fabric you used too.

Robin Quilts, etc. said...

It came out very cute.

Karen Mallory said...

I really like that organizer Marilyb! Good Friday Fisnished project.
hugs Karen

Heather371 said...

really nice, and such a great and fun way to organize sewing stuff!

Heather

Cloth Doll Lover said...

I love it Marilyn, you did a great job.
I might even like to make something simillar to use in my sewing room.
Hugs
Amanda

Lois said...

Very nice Marilyn, just love it and such a useful item...you are so clever.

Diana said...

cute and so useful, we all need one or more of those in our sewing room.
hugs

Barb said...

Oh Oh Oh....I love this .... I have some old fashion cubes like this, maybe I should pull out the pattern and revise it some?

Jenny said...

What a useful little thingy does look very fiddly to me

The Knaup's said...

I love this!

Khris said...

Nice, nice, nice....okay I WANT ONE!!
lol....hugs Khris