Saturday, March 9, 2013

QUILTING STILL NEEDED


I’ve been busy quilting.  I had/have a huge “quilting-still-needed” pile.  These five are now done.  One was mailed to “Operations Homefront California” for a collective young military family baby shower in San Diego.  One was mailed to my granddaughter in Florida to get to her friend Ashley in Georgia.  One was mailed to my mom in Arizona.  And, the other two will go to Quilters by the Sea Quilt Guild Community Services next week. 

 I’m hoping to have another similar burst of energy to get more of that “quilting-still-needed” pile finished.  Have a good weekend and

Quilt happy,

Marilyn

3 comments:

Pat from Florida said...

Good for you. I could use a quilting marathon around here.

Karen Mallory said...

Busy, busy! Gracie should indeed thank you that you took some time to make her bed! The quilts are all wonderful. Keep on quiltin'
hugs Karen

Unknown said...

I like how you show all that love in making and gifting quilts, Marilyn. I think you are just one awesome person!
hugzzzzzzz